Sunday, February 24, 2008

Quilts Coming from Everywhere!

I have had wonderful response to my request for quilts. The internet is a fabulous way to communicate such needs! Ladies have sent me emails from Ontario, Canada; Phoenix, Arizona; Conroe, Texas; Calgary, Alberta, Canada and British Columbia, Canada. Thank you to all! I continue to be humbled by the offers of quilts and cash to help the kids in the orphanage. July can't come soon enough so that I can make my trip north to meet these children and gift them with a quilt they can call their very own. I met a man on my flight home from Houston who has offered to get some soccer balls for the boys. He was in this area last year and noticed that boys everywhere were playing soccer! Thank you Ken!

No comments:

SOME FAB BOOKS I HAVE READ

  • Blood of Flowers
  • Brakthrough - 8 Steps to Wellness
  • Mutant Message from Down Under
  • Snow Flower and The Secret Fan
  • Stones to Schools (Greg Mortenson)