Friday, May 21, 2010

CONTINUING THE WORK

I continue to attempt the fund-raising in order to have enough money to buy the mattresses for my seniors. Tahseen tells me that it has increased to 45. Some of the seniors suffer from illnesses and have little medicine to give them relief. It is just a sad situation. If you can find it in your heart to help out, please send me an email to joeandalanna@yahoo.com The total is getting close - but not quite there yet!

In the meantime, please have a look at the pictures that Tahseen took and emailed me last week. It will depict the dire conditions that these dear seniors live in. Click on the picture and watch as a slideshow ... each picture has a caption - it tells a story.

No comments:

SOME FAB BOOKS I HAVE READ

  • Blood of Flowers
  • Brakthrough - 8 Steps to Wellness
  • Mutant Message from Down Under
  • Snow Flower and The Secret Fan
  • Stones to Schools (Greg Mortenson)