Saturday, July 11, 2009

GETTING READY TO ROLL !

Joe and I had a wonderful meeting with LTC Herrera and CPT Gregory Larson (the Team Logistics Officer) yesterday. Their team will get the quilts and any anything else we have for the orphans all the way to Sulymaniyah. As well, he said that his team will be adding to the bundle with an ample supply of school supplies! How great is that?? We have set a tentative date for my delivery of the quilts to LTC Herrera for the end of July. Our target date for travel to Suly is around September 7th. Joe and I will travel together. I can hardly wait!

No comments:

SOME FAB BOOKS I HAVE READ

  • Blood of Flowers
  • Brakthrough - 8 Steps to Wellness
  • Mutant Message from Down Under
  • Snow Flower and The Secret Fan
  • Stones to Schools (Greg Mortenson)