Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Meet Tahseen


I want to introduce you to a wonderful person who I met by sending an inquiry email to the American University of Iraq in Sulyamaniyah. His name is Tahseen and he has been incredibly helpful in becoming my "communicator" between the orphanages and myself. I am ever so thankful for him and his efforts. He has also informed me that there are two other orphanages that he knows about - one south and one north of Sulyamaniyah. I will receive a total head count of all 4 orphanages and hopefully my 90 quilts will be enough ~~ and plans can be made to head north to Kurdistan and the kids! A big thank you Tahseen!

No comments:

SOME FAB BOOKS I HAVE READ

  • Blood of Flowers
  • Brakthrough - 8 Steps to Wellness
  • Mutant Message from Down Under
  • Snow Flower and The Secret Fan
  • Stones to Schools (Greg Mortenson)